Saturday 1 October 2016

if you have not seen the following movies...... (now I'm screaming) get out of my face!!! what have u been doing??????

And the movies include: 1. Straight outta Compton(Best original screen play. Oscars, 2016)
2. Jenifa's diary( you can see it every Sunday on AIT by 8 pm.)
3. The martian (Best adapted series. Oscars 2016)
4. Frozen (Animated)
5. The dictator (2012. Quite old but u should have seen it by now. Find it!!)
6. Jurassic world (2015. U will go crazy if u see it in 3d. ) I don't mean jurassic park oo.
7. 3 idiots ( Indian. 2009. Beautiful) Try and find one with subtitle.
8. creed.(2015. Quite nice)
9. Finding Nemo (Animated )
10.Mission impossible- rogue nation( 2015)
I would have stopped at 10 but I can't help myself. This next movie has to be included. Guess what...... my girl, Melissa McCarthy starred in it.
11. Spy.
Happy viewing. Let me know if u don't know where to find them. I'm your movie god mother. I got your back. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment